Do you have to present an article in school? Check for plagiarism with these text plagiarism detector APIs!
Plagiarism is the act of representing the thoughts, words, or data of another person as your own, in violation of academic policies and copyright; it hinders learning, unprepared you for the workforce, and can be caught.
The good news is that avoiding plagiarism is simple to accomplish now that you know what it is. Here are some tips on how to write without plagiarizing to assist you avoid breaking this taboo.
- Reference your work: When referencing a thought or phrase that is not your own, include a citation in your work that specifies the complete name of the author, the publication date, and any other citation information mandated by the style manual you are using.
- Add quotation marks: One of the simplest yet most obvious strategies to prevent plagiarism when utilizing someone else’s words verbatim in your work is to use quote marks to indicate that the words aren’t your own. In order for readers to know who the quote is from, a direct quotation should also provide the source.
- Paraphrase: The act of putting a source’s thoughts or facts into your own words without altering its meaning is known as paraphrasing. However, if done improperly, paraphrase might turn into plagiarism.
- Present a unique concept: Consider what you have to say about it rather than simply repeating what the source has to say. Consider what original viewpoint or argument you may make in your writing that is wholly your own. Remember that you must follow the aforementioned rules to prevent plagiarism even if you are only implying the concepts or language of a source to support your own argument.
- Employ a plagiarism detector: Some words or phrases that you come across while researching a subject may remain with you so strongly that you unintentionally use them in your writing without citing them. If in doubt, use a plagiarism detection program online to find these problems before submitting your paper. For this last item, we offer you these three options:
Thanks to a Zyla Labs application called Plagiarism Checker, it is simple to identify whether or not an article contains duplicated information. It ensures that nothing in your content has ever been published before. Essentially, you may ensure that none of your own works include already published material by checking for plagiarism in writing. This API may be used to build a detector that provides results right away or a plagiarism checker that operates in real time.
You should also check to see if any of your content writers are utilizing the same terminology in order to make sure that every published piece of information is entirely unique and not copied from other websites. You should also look for instances when your own blogs or articles have been referenced to online articles.
Any company may easily include our plagiarism detection technology into their own platform with the help of Copyleaks‘ API solution. The platform is quick, secure, and simple to operate. Your company may examine original, related, and paraphrased information using the plagiarism detection API, and you can get detailed findings quickly and securely. The solution is specifically designed for your ecosystem and entirely branded with your brand.
Data from Unicheck syncs with your program quite rapidly. Simply register your URL and select the Webhooks you desire to achieve this. We’ll send you an email if something happens at that URL to let you know. No matter how many users are using the application, webhooks continue to function. a thorough method for identifying text changes and similarities that educational institutions might use.