One of the strongest markets in history is metals. While everyone knows the value of gold and silver, these are much more volatile than Platinum, Palladium, and Aluminum. These are values that stood straight for decades. That is why it is best to accompany your purchase in Cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrencies have taken a lot of traction since 2009. While platinum, palladium, and aluminum have a hundred years on the market. What is special about these metals is that it has utility outside of its beauty as jewelry.
Both aluminum and platinum are used for construction. But since there are so many coins, it is better to put everything in one and bet on Crypto. The union between metals and crypto is something that has a lot of future.
When we assure that it has a future, it means that the bases are made. Those bases can be investigated by anyone thanks to Metals-API. One of the most convenient APIs to know the changes of these metals with respect to Crypto for ten years.
Metals-API receives market data prices in a variety of formats and frequencies from a wide range of trade sources and organizations around the world. Commercial sources are given more weight because they better reflect market exchange.
Metals-API.com provides a live precious metals market data API with a 2 decimal point resolution and a refresh rate of 60 seconds.
- Access institutional-quality real-time precious metal prices via an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver and others, pricing API used by hundreds of industry companies.
- Real-time Gold and other metals prices can be easily integrated into spreadsheets, websites.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that are dependent on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- You may be able to avoid the pains and complexities of legacy feeds by utilizing cloud APIs.
- Periodicity in real time, history, and tick-by-tick API
- Real-time precious metals prices Gold, silver, palladium, and platinum are the four precious metals API
- Real-time metal prices metal of the platinum group and base metals API
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Spot and future prices of gold, silver, palladium, and platinum throughout history
Also published on Medium.