India, nowadays, is one of the most populated countries in the world. With over 4.000 cities, each city has its own rules, its own policies and most importantly, its own prices. The latest affects people specially in the Fuel area. And believe it or not, unexpected changes in fuel prices have a bigger impact than you imagine. Refineries receive crude oils, which are then used as feedstock. The feedstock is utilized in petrochemical factories to create plastic, which is then used to create necessary items for our daily lives. More than 6,000 commonplace items, such as dishwashing solutions, solar panels, food preservatives, eyeglasses, DVDs, kids’ toys, tires, and heart valves, are made with oil. And these are only a few typical petroleum items that are essential to living in the modern world. It could be said that the most important use that we give to oil is powering our means of transport. The Asian country has got various types of fuels to pump their means of transports. There are: Petrol, Diesel, CNG, LPG and AutoGas and each city has its own prices for each fuel. As it is mentioned before, with more than 4000 cities and with so many varieties of fuels as well, it is simple to become confused.
Depending on the city you are in, you will find higher or lower prices. For example, as of today:
- The cost of gasoline is greatest in Ganganagar
- Karaikal has the cheapest gas prices
- The most expensive diesel in India is sold at Chittoor
- India’s cheapest place to buy diesel is Navi Mumbai
- The cost of CNG is greatest in Nagpur, India.
- India’s cheapest CNG is sold at Firozabad
- Bengaluru has India’s highest AutoGas prices.
- In India, Tiruppur has the cheapest AutoGas prices
- The cost of LPG is highest in Kargil, India
- The cheapest LPG is avaiable in Alibag.
So, as you can see, it is hard to keep up with fuel prices, especially as they change abruptly. But do not worry, there is a very helpful aid that can guide you and assist you to not be caught by surprise with the price changes. It is called Fuel Prices in India API. An Application Programming Interface is a software bridge that enables communication between two applications. And the Fuel Prices in India API will aid you in more ways than you can think of. First of all it will help you to find out the current cost of gasoline and diesel in any Indian city as each day at six in the morning, fuel prices are updated.
With this API you will be given the most recent petrol and diesel prices for each Indian city are provided through this API. You will always receive the most recent pricing thanks to daily updates. Do not worry about receiving the prices of each city, all you will need to do is select the city of your choice and in that way, this API will return the most recent prices for fuel, diesel, and compressed natural gas after receiving the city ID of your choice. Additionally, you will receive the difference if the price has changed at all.
Among the most common uses of the API, it can be found:
- Calculating costs: This API is perfect for courier services who need to know the gasoline prices in every city they serve. They might use this information to calculate how much fuel they would need in each city.
- Price comparisons: When developing your product, check various rates for various states and advise your users on the best fuel prices for them.
Another great thing about this API is that There are no restrictions outside the monthly cap on API requests.
So, what are you waiting for? Start being updated with all the fuel prices and try this API!