Zinc is growing more and more in the world of precious metals. Lately, the usefulness of products is gaining points above gold and silver, which only work for beauty. In order not to ignore its growth there are different APIs, these allow you not to be left behind by the oscillations of its price.
While there are different APIs that allow you to know the changes of precious metals, most are aimed at dollars and euros. These not only ignore the Yuan, but also rubles and rupees. The currencies of China, Russia, and India grow every day thanks to precious metals.
The world of technologies and zinc go hand in hand in the same way as lithium. This is used for its anti-corrosive properties for batteries. It also works for bridges and other civil constructions.
So to stay on top of all the changes in Zinc prices in all kinds of currencies you need to find the fastest and most accurate API you can get. In this case, it is Metals-API.
API access to live precious metals market data with a 2 decimal point resolution. A 60-second refresh rate is provided by Metals-API.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Copper, Rhodium, Nickel, Palladium, Zinc, Ruthenium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Copper, Rhodium, Nickel, Palladium, Zinc, Ruthenium, and Platinum
Metals-API collects market data prices in a variety of formats and frequencies from a variety of trading sources and institutions around the world. Commercial sources can more accurately reflect market exchange, particularly for major currencies and metals.
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, small enterprises, and Fortune 500 companies on a daily basis. Metals-API is the most reliable source for real-time precious metals pricing, thanks to its dependable data sources and 6+ years of experience.
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Also published on Medium.