Do you want to know how much titanium prices are?
There are several APIs for learning about metal pricing available online if you want to know about Titanium or any other metal. One of the most popular free APIs is Metals-API . It offers live and historical precious metals rates in an easy-to-use interface. This API gives direct pricing and quotes for precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Copper, Nickel, Titanium, Aluminum, and other base metals in a range of currencies.
Titanium metal is a very durable metal for engineering applications since it is corrosion-resistant, as well as being extremely strong and light. It is 40% lighter than steel but has the same strength as high-strength steel. In today’s dentistry, titanium is used in a lot of orthodontic surgery.
Furthermore,Titanium is typically more expensive than other metals due to its scarcity and the fact that it is typically only found bonded to other elements, which can make processing more expensive.
So several people are becoming aware that it is used in jewelry, prosthetics, tennis rackets, goalie masks, scissors, bicycle frames, surgical tools, mobile phones, and other high-performance items.
Metals-API.com provides API access to live market data of precious metals with a 2 decimal point precision and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Use a trusted Gold price and Silver price API used by hundreds of firms in the industry
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed real-time Gold prices and other metals in your applications — including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need precious metal prices
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Thousands of developers, SMBs, and large companies use Metals-API.com every day. Metals-API is the #1 resource for real-time precious metals rates because of its strong data sources and 6+ years of experience. You can sign up here.
Metals-API gathers market data prices from a wide range of trade sources and banks worldwide, with varying types and frequency. Commercial sources are given a higher weighting, especially for major currencies and metals, because they more accurately reflect market exchange.
Metals-API Drupal module provides extensive settings for displaying preferred date metal rates as well as the most recent. This free license is all you need if you merely want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices. The rate can be refreshed once a day (every 24 hours) by the drupal module, and it will fall inside the free license’s limit of 50 requests per month. Additional daily refreshes will necessitate the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained for a reasonable price.You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches, and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
Also published on Medium.