Skip to content

Is There Any API To Get Silver Prices From Nadex?

Are you searching for an API to get silver prices from reliable sources? Here we make a recommendation with data from NADEX.

Silver is a ductile and malleable metallic chemical element with the atomic number 47 and the symbol Ag. Although it is exceedingly scarce in the earth’s crust, it is a good conductor of heat and electricity. It is also corrosion-resistant and does not rust. It is produced as a byproduct of the mining of lead, gold, zinc, and copper.

Is There Any API To Get Silver Prices From Nadex?

In any event, silver has a variety of uses, such as medical wart treatments, deodorants, batteries, motors, glass, 3D printing, the car industry, photography, solar panels, coinage, and, of course, investing. Nearly 70% of the world’s silver production is used for industrial purposes, with the remaining 30% used for monetary purposes.

Several websites provide silver values on the internet. However, not all of them are current or reliable. Because a sizable number of silver investors are based in Chicago, being up to date on NADEX pricing is critical. With that in mind, if you’re considering trading in metals, you’ll want to remain current on metals prices. It is necessary to stay current on the most important retail prices around the globe.

The North American Derivatives Exchange (Nadex) is a retail-focused digital binary options exchange based in the United States. It offers retail futures and options and spreads trading on the world’s most liquid currency, commodity, and stock indexes marketplaces. You must first obtain an API to obtain its details.

What Is An API?

An API is a means of data transfer that enables two devices or apps to connect. You will need to search for and use technology to help you. Several tools could be beneficial, but keep in mind that they are not all available or provide the same information.

Finding an API is easy, but finding one that provides silver prices in NADEX values is more difficult. Metals-API, one of the largest and most popular metals catalogs, collects this information. You might also utilize the API to connect it to your site or app and use the page’s plugins to gather current and historical rates.

Is There Any API To Get Silver Prices From Nadex?

It is quite simple to subscribe:

  1. Go to to obtain an API key.
  2. Select the content you’ll be utilizing from the list. You can select from NADEX’s silver (XAG) values.
  3. Use these indicators to add metal and currency to the list before finishing the API call.
  4. The process is completed by pressing the “run” button.

About Metals-API

To begin, it is an API developed to track metal prices (including silver) with a 2 decimal point precision and a speed as high as every 60 seconds. The Metals-API gets currency exchange data from over 15 trustworthy data sources every minute. Among the sources include financial institutions’ data providers such as NADEX, COMEX, NYMEX, and the London Metal Exchange.

Second, its system instantly converts the values of precious metals to 170 various currencies from across the world (you could see the prices in your local currency). However, given the prominence of cryptocurrencies in recent years, Metals-API also supports Bitcoin and other digital currencies.

Published inApps, technology
%d bloggers like this: