Are you not sure if you should use paraphrasing tools? Well, let’s find out together about that!
Paraphrasing is the skill of writing or speaking something in a different way. It’s not about changing a few words here and there; but about fully rewriting the text. You should be able to rephrase it so that it’s completely different from the original text. The reason that this is so important is because, if you do not change the words, then you will run the risk of being accused of plagiarism. This means that, for students, your work will be rejected or worse, you will be expelled from school. And for Bloggers, your website might be tagged by Google as a duplicate content website which will affect your ranking and traffic. Of course, this is something that no one wants to happen; which is why it is so important to make sure that you are rewriting your work properly.
Now, there are a few different ways that you can go about doing this. For example, some people choose to use a dictionary and translate it into their own native tongue, while others simply use an online tool, like Google translator. However, the problem with these two options is that they are both time-consuming; and can take up a lot of space on your hard drive. Fortunately, there is another option available to you: using paraphrasing tools!
Things You Need To Know About Paraphrasing Tools
Paraphrasing tools are online instruments that help you rewrite content. These tools are designed specifically to help people rewrite for their work without having to worry about any of the issues mentioned above. All you have to do is type in a few sentences or paste the text into the program and let it do its job! It will even check for spelling mistakes as well as grammatical errors before giving out an output result! Also:
- These tools are for free and very convenient to use. You simply need an internet connection and you will be able to use this tool anytime you want.
- It helps you write faster because it helps you rewrite faster.
- They are very easy to use.
- With them, you can write as much as you want without worrying about plagiarism
- It helps you rewrite without having any problems with formatting or grammar mistakes. And, you don’t have to worry about spelling errors!
If all these advantages convinced you, then keep reading to find out the best paraphrasing tool for you!
Plaraphy is the best paraphrasing tool
Plaraphy is a rewriter tool, plus a paraphrasing API. This one is an extremely easy to use paraphrase generator that provides very accurate results. You can use its paraphrase software to rewrite up to 1.000 words at once. Since it works as an intelligent article rewriter tool, it can change all the words present in sentences with their synonyms. You can upload PDFs, Word documents and Power points; and it will paraphrase them in no time!
Moreover, Plaraphy‘s tools are easy to use and they are quite convenient. It’s paraphrasing tool offers three different modes for your rewritten texts:
- Standard mode; rewrites text in a reliable manner to maintain meaning.
- Fluency mode; ensures text is readable and free of errors.
- Creative mode; is great for artistic writing projects and lighter tones.
With these you can play around so you can see which one is best for your current project. This means that, depending on what you want to say, you can choose how you want to say it!
Use Plaraphy in less than 1 minute!
Using Plaraphy is not complicated at all! If you want to rewritte a text right now you can access it’s Free AI Rewriter . Yes, you read right: f-r-e-e!
- Access the AI Rewriter by clicking here.
- Paste (or write) the text you want to rephrase in the given box. Note: don’t forget to check CAPTCHA’s tiny box; unless you are a robot.
- Finally, click Paraphrase and wait a few seconds for your brand new text.
And… that’s it! See? Super easy!
Now that we have helped you understand more about paraphrasing tools, it is your turn to benefit from them. You can start by using Plaraphy right now!
Related post: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Rewriting Tools
Also published on Medium.