Skip to content

What Is The Best API To Get The Latest Silver Prices From BSE?

We recommend reading this post if you need a free API containing silver prices from credible sources such as the Bombay Stock Exchange.

Silver is a supple and bending metallic chemical substance. Despite its scarcity in the continental mantle, it is an excellent electrical and thermal conductor. In any event, silver has many uses, including medical wart treatments, deodorants, batteries, motors, glass, 3D printing, the car industry, photography, solar panels, coinage, and, of course, investing. About 70% of the country’s silver output is used for commercial operations, with the remaining 30% used for financial gain.

What Is The Best API To Get The Latest Silver Prices From BSE?

If you want to invest in this metal, you must keep up with the fluctuating silver prices. But, you can find a lot of tools on the Internet. Even though it is difficult to find, the Bombay Stock Exchange is one of the most reputable metals exchange data providers.

Why Bombay Stock Exchange?

BSE Limited, often known as the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), is a stock exchange located in Mumbai, India. Dalal Street is where you’ll find it. It was created in 1875 and is the oldest stock market in Asia as well as the tenth oldest in the world. The BSE is the world’s ninth-largest stock exchange as of January 2022, with a total market value of more than 276,713 lakh crore.

Over the last 143 years, the BSE has assisted the evolution of the Indian corporate sector by providing an efficient capital-raising platform. The BSE became India’s first publicly traded stock exchange in 2017. Today, the BSE provides an effective trading platform for equities, currencies, debt instruments, derivatives, and mutual funds. With over 250 enterprises listed and a steady growth pace, the BSE SME is India’s largest SME marketplace.

You’ll need the correct tools to gather this data. For this purpose, we strongly recommend utilizing an API that provides current silver prices as well as historical values based on Bombay Exchange data. You should also choose one that provides fluctuation statistics so that you can take into account all of the variables when determining the best time to buy.

What Is An API?

An application programming interface (API) is a platform that connects two or more devices or applications. Not all of them work in the same way.

Finding an API is simple; however, finding one that gives copper prices in Bombay Stock Exchange values is more difficult. Metals-API, one of the world’s top precious metals inventories, compiles this information.

What Is The Best API To Get The Latest Silver Prices From BSE?

To obtain it, perform these steps:

  1. To receive an API key, go to
  2. Start by looking up the symbols you’ll be using in the dictionary.
  3. When you finish the API request, use these indicators to add metal and currency to the list.
  4. Press the “run” button.

About Metals API

Metals-API is a software that gives real-time metal pricing information. At these translation rates, over 170 currencies, including the US dollar, euro, and digital currencies, are available. Both previous and contemporary rates are available. It’s also a New York rates API, as well as rates from other institutions. You may integrate the data into your website or app using many computer technologies, such as PHP, JSON, and Python.

Published inApps, technology
%d bloggers like this: