Do you want to know what type of data you can obtain with a phone number validator API? If so, keep reading to find out!
Given that 80% or more of the population owns a smartphone, phone numbers are an essential component of any business’s marketing strategy. For instance, SMS texts enable companies to communicate with customers, develop stronger bonds; and even generating new leads. However, if the phone number is no longer active, the customer won’t receive the information the business plans to provide them with. They won’t be able to sell anything if they can’t get in touch with their customers!
Therefore, businesses should think about getting data about a phone number when developing marketing strategies; so they don’t waste money on useless ones. When they validate phone numbers, they’ll be sure to store valid contact information and reach their customers succesfully. Fortunately, modern technology has advanced to the point of offering a straightforward solution. We’re referring to the brand-new APIs for phone number validation.
What Is A Phone Number Validation API And What Type Of Data Can Deliver?
An online tool called a phone number validation API gives you direct access to information about phone numbers. It works by not only checking the format of the numbers; but it also sends a ping to the number to see if it is live and receiving calls/messages. This covers:
- Validity. Whether they are still in use, active, or not.
- Company. Which carrier company they are affiliated with (Movistar, Verizon, etc.)
- Location. The location of their first registration,
- Type. Local, National, Mobile, etc.
By determining which phone numbers are active and which are not, businesses can remove phony or invalid contacts from an SMS or telemarketing campaign. Not to mention that they can develop great marketing strategies with the help of the data obtained. As you can see, verifying phone numbers is essential for any successful business.
So you’re in luck if you want your next marketing effort to be successful! We can highly propose the ideal API for number validation. You can easily obtain information on phone numbers by using the dependable and effective Phone Number Validator API! The reputable Zyla API Hub provides access to this API.
How To Obtain Phone Number Data With This API
Numerous programmers and companies have recently started integrating Phone Number Validator API into their own projects and websites due to how straightforward and entirely dependable it is. Just check it out for yourself! Follow these easy steps to rapidly double-check the phone numbers in your contact list; as well as to obtain data on them:
- First, join the trusted API marketplace Zyla API Hub by creating an account. After that, you will receive a special API key, which is a combination of letters and numbers. It can be used to call the Zyla API Hub’s API.
- Second, your API key has to be validated next. Simply send your bearer token along with the authorisation header.
- To obtain data from a specific number just add it as a parameter in your API call, and use the endpoint Verification.
- Finally, make the APi call and wait a few seconds.