Platinum is one of the metals with the least amount of reactivity. It has exceptional corrosion resistance, even at high temperatures, and is hence classified as a noble metal. As a result, natural platinum is frequently discovered chemically uncombined. It was first utilized to make objects by pre-Columbian South American Indians since it occurs naturally in alluvial sands of various rivers.
Platinum is an expensive metal commonly found in jewellery.Furthermore, is the second highest valued metal.Is denser, and thus more material weight is needed to produce the same ring than from white gold.
There are several APIs for learning about metal pricing available online if you want to learn about Platinum or any other metal. One of the most popular free APIs is Metals-API . It includes a user-friendly interface that displays live and historical precious metals rates. This API gives direct pricing and quotes for precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Copper, Nickel, Titanium, Aluminum, and other base metals in a range of currencies.
Metals-API.com provides API access to live market data of precious metals with a 2 decimal point precision and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Thousands of developers, small enterprises, and large corporations use Metals-API.com every day.Metals-API is the most reliable source for real-time precious metals rates due to its robust data sources and 6+ years of experience. You can sign up here.
Metals-API obtains market data prices in a range of formats and frequencies from a variety of trading sources and institutions throughout the world. Commercial sources are given a higher weighting because they more accurately reflect market exchange, especially for major currencies and metals.
Metals-API Drupal module provides extensive settings for displaying preferred date metal rates as well as the most recent. This free license is all you need if you merely want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices. The rate can be refreshed once a day (every 24 hours) by the drupal module, and it will fall inside the free license’s limit of 50 requests per month. Additional daily refreshes will necessitate the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained for a reasonable price.You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches, and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
Also published on Medium.