Do you want to know more about object classification APIs and their top three benefits? If so, you are in luck! Here is an introduction!
Object classification is the process of categorizing and labelling images based on what is shown in them. It is also known as object classification or semantic segmentation. The need for object classification today comes from the fact that many industries are now using deep learning technologies in their applications and products. For example, self-driving cars need to recognize different objects on the road such as pedestrians; cyclists or other vehicles so they can avoid collisions when driving autonomously.
APIs for object classification have been around for a while; and have been used in many industries, including marketing, healthcare, retail and more.
Top Three Benefits To Using Object Classification APIs:
- Improved search results – SEO optimization for images can be improved by using an object classification API. This will enable users to find the exact image they are looking for by searching for keywords relevant to that image. The benefit of this is that users will see relevant results when searching for specific products; or items on a website.
- Better user experience – With the help of an object classification API; it’s possible to create a user experience that automatically categorizes images into pre-determined categories such as “food” or “tops” etc.; making browsing faster and easier for users who want to find something specific quickly.
- Increased conversion rates – By using an object classification API; you can improve your conversion rate by ensuring that customers see only products related to their search query on your website. This means that you’ll only display those relevant products on product pages.
This kind of API is also automatic and simple to use. The reason for this is that all you need to utilize one is a computer; an internet connection, and a reliable API provider that offers object classification. Consequently, we suggest getting started with a reliable API that has recently gained quite the popularity due to its efficiency; we are talking about Clapicks.
Clapicks is a web-service that uses machine learning technique and artifical intelligence to recognize and classify different objects in pictures. From eCommerce websites to independent developers; this tool is ideal since it only requires the image URL for it to analize.
How To Get Started With This API Right Away
Clapicks API is quite simple to use, and the best of all is that you can try it out without spending a dime! Just follow these steps and you’ll be classifying image in no time:
- Click here and register for a Clapicks profile. Once you’ve created an account you’ll be given an API key; which will be used everytime you call the API.
- Verify you API key by entering your bearer token into the authorization header.
- Once you’ve completed all of the above, enter the image’s URL to be classified.
- Last but not least, call the API and wait for a few seconds for the results.
And that is pretty much it; within seconds Clapicks will deliver the response with a precise and helpful classification of the content. If you want to learn more about this API features; we advise you go to Clapicks’ website and search for its Documentation. There you’ll find all the information you need to get started!
Also published on Medium.