Which is a free API for getting the current price of Uniswap? Is there a free API for having the latest value of a Cryptocurrency?
All people will own and use cryptocurrency in their everyday life one day. They expect that millions, if not billions, of digital assets will be used by all sectors across the globe. They also allow people to make well-informed decisions about digital value by having the most readily available data, thus reducing global financial inequalities.
Their Cryptocurrency API is a lightning-fast API designed to serve as the database for developers and experienced crypto investors.
Metals-API is one of the most common free APIs. This API provides current and historical cryptocurrency rates in a clear and lightweight manner. It also provides real-time pricing and quotes for precious metals such as gold, silver, palladium, platinum, and other base metals in Uniswap, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Metals-API.com offers live real-time crypcotucrrency data via API with a 2 decimal point precision and a frequency of every 60 seconds.
They are a cryptocurrency industry data supplier that provides high-quality solutions. The data in the Metals API is uniform. To guarantee the highest level of accuracy, actual humans double-check price symbol specifics and asset codes. They have access to a database of historic business data in terms of providing actual data access.
- Real-time, historical, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity APIs are available.
- Cryptocurrency rates in real time APIs are all available.
- Cryptocurrencies in real time API for common currencies are available
- Live Charts and historical AP
- Historical spot and future prices for crypto coins
- Use a trusted Crypto API used by hundreds of firms in the industry
- Access institutional quality real-time cryptocurrency prices through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed real-time crypto prices and other currencies in your applications — including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need cryptocurrencies prices
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Thousands of developers, SMBs, and big companies use Metals-API.com every day. Metals-API is the most accurate platform for cryptocurrency pricing, due to its robust data sources and more than six years of experience. You can sign up here.
Metals-API gets its spot rates from a variety of exchange channels and banks all over the world, of different formats and speeds. Commercial sources receive a higher weighting, especially for major currencies and metals, since they more reliably represent market trade.
Their method uses a special “validation and fallback” algorithm to achieve the best possible degree of data coverage and precision, assigning separate priorities to each data source and validating each metal rate as it reaches their databases. In the case that one source fails to offer a reliable quote, the next highest provider for this currency pair is contacted. This helps them to filter out any inaccuracies and provide the vast majority of spot exchange rates with six decimal places of precision.
Their company is based in the United Kingdom and is planned to reliably move data between exchanges and Metals API customers without adding significant latency. Customers using Metals API are immediately linked to the API server that is nearest to them physically, and are rerouted to backup servers if there are any failure or fault problems.
Also published on Medium.