Skip to content

Use An API To Get Cotton Prices From Nasdaq In 2022

Try out a commodities rates api to get cotton prices from Nasdaq in 2022 for free! If you’re involved in the market of cotton and you’re looking to get cotton prices from Nasdaq in this 2022, we strongly suggest you to try out with a commodities rates api in just a click.

About Cotton

Cotton is a plant fiber that develops from the hull of the cottonseed. Depending on the length of the fiber (5 to 60 mm), the yarn produced from it undergoes various processes and is divided into short, medium and fine fibers. As the fiber matures, the cellulose inclusions increase, resulting in greater fiber strength. In terms of chemical composition, cotton consists of 95% cellulose, the remaining 5% being fat and mineral impurities.

Cotton has several properties. It has high hygroscopicity (the ability to absorb moisture). In the swollen state, the volume of the fiber increases by about 40%. Unlike other fabrics, the resistance of cotton increases when it gets wet. Its resistance is comparable to that of silk (if you compare the breaking load of natural fibers), it is less resistant than linen, but surpasses wool. It is also photosensitive: after 940 hours of exposure to sunlight, its strength decreases by half. On the other hand, due to the hollow structure of the fiber, it has good thermal insulation properties and is sensitive to the activity of microorganisms (cotton can rot in some cases).

In summary, cotton is an excellent raw material due to its low production costs, good hygienic properties and shrinkage behavior. If you want to check cotton prices through your cell phone, we can recommend an incredible service. This digital platform is an API that allows you to access cotton prices through your cell phone. Its name is Commodities API which is considered one of the best technology to get commodities prices in real-time.

Commodities Rates API: Introduction

Commodities-API is, as the name suggests, an API. That is, it is the shortened version of Application Programming Interface, and it specifies an interface that allows two programs or systems of different types to communicate with each other.

This API collects price information every minute from more than 15 reputable data sources, such as financial organizations and banks, which vouch for the accuracy of the data. All cotton data is sent in real time with an accuracy of two decimal places and a frequency of up to 60 seconds. In other words, these features allow you to get current prices and study the data to determine when is the optimal time to buy cotton.

Where does Commodities Rates API get info?

Currently, it works with a total of 15 data sources (including the World Bank, Euronext, CME Group), which ensure 100% accuracy of the information provided. In addition, the Commodities-API is encrypted with bank-grade 256-bit SSL encryption.

We encourage you to visit the website and read the documentation on how to use this service. If you have any questions, please contact Commodities API Customer Service or send an email to [email protected]

Read & learn more in just one click:

Best Clearbit Alternatives To Get Big Data – TheStartupFounder.com


Also published on Medium.

Published inAppsTechnology

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: