Precious metal rates change every day, even every hour and minute. While this is real for gold and silver, something everyone knows, many metals of equal value are ignored. As with Palladium and Ruthenium.
These metals grow every day, both in use and price. They even work as a more solid investment than gold since its price is not linked to buying and selling but to profit. That’s why knowing their prices in an API is essential for your investment portfolio.
In the case of Palladium, it can be used for electrical installations and all kinds of components of that style. While for ruthenium it has a much more special use since it works inside the engines of airplanes and other aircraft.
These metals in any type of rate can be found in Metals-API. This allows you to make calls both by the hour and by the minute.
API access to live precious metals market data with a 2 decimal point resolution. A 60-second refresh rate is provided by Metals-API.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Copper, Rhodium, Nickel, Palladium, Zinc, Ruthenium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Copper, Rhodium, Nickel, Palladium, Zinc, Ruthenium, and Platinum
Metals-API collects market data prices in a variety of formats and frequencies from a variety of trading sources and institutions around the world. Commercial sources can more accurately reflect market exchange, particularly for major currencies and metals.
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, small enterprises, and Fortune 500 companies on a daily basis. Metals-API is the most reliable source for real-time precious metals pricing, thanks to its dependable data sources and 6+ years of experience.
- Access institutional-quality real-time precious metal prices via an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of industry companies.
- Real-time Gold and other metals prices can be easily integrated into spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that are dependent on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- You may be able to avoid the pains and complexities of legacy feeds by utilizing cloud APIs.
Also published on Medium.