Copper is a chemical element with the atomic number 29 and the symbol Cu. It’s a ductile, malleable metal with excellent thermal and electrical conductivity. A freshly exposed pure copper surface is pinkish-orange in hue.
Also, Copper is mostly utilized in electrical equipment like wires and motors. This is due to the fact that it transmits heat and electricity well and can be dragged into wires. It’s also used in buildings (for example, roofing and plumbing) and industrial machines (such as heat exchangers).
If you want to learn about Copper or any other metal, there are many APIs for learning about metal pricing available online.Metals-API is one of the most popular free APIs. It has an easy-to-use interface with live and historical precious metals rates. This API provides direct pricing and quotes in a variety of currencies for precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Cobalt, Nickel, Titanium, Aluminum, and other base metals.
The zloty is Poland’s official currency and legal tender. It has 100 grosz subdivided into it. The Polish zloty is the currency’s widely recognized English name. It is Central Europe’s most traded currency and ranks 22nd in the foreign exchange market.
Metals-API.com provides API access to live market data of precious metals with a 2 decimal point precision and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Every day, thousands of developers, small businesses, and large corporations use Metals-API.com . Because of its robust data sources and 6+ years of experience, Metals-API is the most trustworthy source for real-time precious metals rates. You can sign up here.
Metals-API collects market data prices in a variety of formats and frequencies from a variety of trading sources and institutions around the world. Commercial sources are given a higher weighting because they more accurately reflect market exchange, particularly for major currencies and metals.
Metals-API Drupal module provides extensive settings for displaying preferred date metal rates as well as the most recent. This free license is all you need if you merely want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices. The rate can be refreshed once a day (every 24 hours) by the drupal module, and it will fall inside the free license’s limit of 50 requests per month. Additional daily refreshes will necessitate the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained for a reasonable price.You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches, and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
Also published on Medium.