Looking for a Free API to get the Current Metal Price of Metals in Singapore Dollar? Or What is a free API for getting the Historical Metal Price of the Singapore Dollar?
We have the solution: Metals-API.com
Metals-API.com is a transparent and lightweight API that provides current and historical precious metals prices. This API provides real-time pricing and quotes for metals such as rhodium, ruthenium, aluminum, nickel, copper, zinc, gold, silver, palladium, platinum, and others.
API quotes for gold, silver, zinc, tin, aluminum, copper, nickel, platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, and other metals in real-time and history.
- Metals API in real-time, delayed, historical and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Platinum, gold, silver, Rhodium and other precious metals.
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Platinum, gold, silver, palladium, rhodium and other metals.
- Use a trusted Metal price API used by hundreds of firms in the industry
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed real-time gold prices and other metals in your applications — including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need precious metal prices
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, SMBs and large corporations every day. Rock-solid data sources and 6+ years of experience make Metals-API the #1 resource for real-time precious metals rates.
Our spot exchange rates are obtained from a diverse range of commercial channels and banks worldwide, of different forms and speeds. The greater weighting is given to commercial sources, especially for major currencies and metals, since they more accurately represent market trade.
To achieve the best level of data coverage and precision possible, our method employs a unique “validation and fallback” algorithm that assigns separate priorities to each data source and validates each metal/forex rate as it reaches our databases. If a source fails to offer a correct quote, the next highest vendor for this currency pair is contacted. This allows us to exclude potential inaccuracies and provide the vast majority of all spot exchange rates with six decimal places of precision.
Metals-API Drupal module comes up with comprehensive controls to display desired date metal rates as well as latest. If you only want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices, this free license is all you need. The drupal module can refresh the rate once a day (every 24 hours) and it will fall within the 50 requests per month that the free license allows. Additional refreshes per day will require a paid license which can be had relatively cheaply. You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
Also published on Medium.