If you want to know about Copper,there are several APIs for learning about metal prices available online.Metals-API is one of most free and open source APIs. It provides live and historical precious metals rates in an easy-to-use format. This API provides direct pricing and quotes for precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Copper, Nickel, Aluminum, and other base metals in a variety of currencies.
Copper is a chemical element with the atomic number 29 and the symbol Cu. It’s a ductile, malleable metal with excellent thermal and electrical conductivity. A freshly exposed pure copper surface is pinkish-orange in hue.
Also,Copper is mostly utilized in electrical equipment like wire and motors. This is due to the fact that it transmits heat and electricity well and can be dragged into wires. It’s also used in building (for example, roofing and plumbing) and industrial machines (such as heat exchangers).
Metals-API.com provides API access to live market data of precious metals with a 2 decimal point precision and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Use a trusted Gold price and Silver price API used by hundreds of firms in the industry
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed real-time Gold prices and other metals in your applications — including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need precious metal prices
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, SMBs, and large corporations every day. Rock-solid data sources and 6+ years of experience make Metals-API the #1 resource for real-time precious metals rates. You can sign up here.
Metals-API assembles market data prices from a wide range of trade sources and banks worldwide, with varying types and frequency. Commercial sources are given a higher weighting, especially for major currencies and metals, because they more accurately reflect market exchange.
To provide the maximum possible degree of data coverage and accuracy, our system uses a unique “validation and fallback” approach that assigns different priorities to each data source and validates each metal/forex rate as it enters our databases. If one source for this currency pair fails to offer an accurate quote, the next highest provider is contacted. This helps us to eliminate inconsistencies and deliver precision to six decimal places for the vast majority of spot exchange rates.
Metals-API Drupal module comes up with comprehensive controls to display desired date metal rates as well as the latest. If you only want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices, this free license is all you need. The drupal module can refresh the rate once a day (every 24 hours) and it will fall within the 50 requests per month that the free license allows. Additional refreshes per day will require a paid license which can be had relatively cheaply. You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches, and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
Also published on Medium.