Getting your database URLs classified is highly recommended in order to improve your strategies and avoid troubles.
Firstly, let’s define what Full Path URL means:
A full path URL specifies an EXACT location (e.g., page, article, file, etc.) and allows for highly depth evaluation and categorization of web content at the supplied address. A full route URL must include not only the domain and TLD, but also the protocol (also known as scheme), subdomain (for example, blog, support, etc. ), path/destination, and maybe a file extension as well as arguments.
The parts that compound a Full Path URL are:
- Protocol (Scheme): https://
- Subdomain: www.
- Domain Name: name
- Top Level Domain (TLD): .com/
- Path/File (w/ extension): path.html?
- Parameters: param
Certainly, being able to categorize full path URLs will give you a wider picture of your database. Also, more specific information will boost your strategies for sales and communication.
Klazify will visit the supplied site or URL, collect data, and categorize it using an IAB V2 Standard classification taxonomy, which can be used for personalization, marketing segmentation, and online filtering, among other things. As a result, you can now add a category to the URL or domain.
With Klazify, you have two options for domain processing:
1- Klazify analyzes new domains and re-indexes already classified domains.
2- Data from Other Sources: Klazify makes use of information from other sources.
- This program is scalable and secure, capable of handling millions of queries without crashing.
- Because it’s simple to use and implement, you’ll save time.
- Is there anything bothering you right now? If you have any questions, you can contact the Customer Support Team.
- Users can perform jobs quickly because each endpoint is defined.
- Big Data: Klazify has one of the most accurate classification systems on the market thanks to Machine Learning.
- Adaptable: Customers can use Klazify’s domain classification to get access to services like Internet filtering, subscriber data, ad networks, and fraud prevention.
- Data Firehose: Klazify’s HTTP-based data firehose provides access to labeled raw data streams.
- Advanced: Due to the fact that many devices do not have full URL access, an API like this will identify content on URLs, complete webpages, and IP addresses.
- Developer-Friendly: Every API answer is in JSON format, which makes integrating it into your project easy.
- Updated: Klazify is always evaluating and categorizing new and existing websites, as well as giving real-time results, and maintaining an up-to-date database.
Also published on Medium.