Investments in metals tend to have the reputation of oscillating and complex. For that reason, it is best to aim for everything that is solid. In this case, it can be platinum, one of the most used metals in the world, and swiss currency.
Even though platinum is hugely based in China, betting on the Swiss franc is always safe. Anyway, it is not enough to go fully and dive with your eyes closed.
But if you use rigorous tools for a solid market, your bet can generate profit much more easily. Using an API like Metals-API, which communicates hourly and minute rate changes is essential for anyone who wants to make money in the world of precious metals investments.
What Makes Metals-API So Reliable?
They use a system with a unique “validation and fallback” approach that assigns different priorities to each data source and validates each metal/forex rate as it enters their databases to achieve the highest level of data coverage and correctness. If one source for this currency pair fails to provide a reliable quote, the next highest provider is contacted. This allows us to eliminate inconsistencies and deliver precise spot exchange rates to six decimal places for the great majority of currencies.
Metals-API collects market data prices from a variety of trading sources and institutions around the world, with different forms and frequencies. Commercial sources, particularly for major currencies and metals, are given a larger weighting because they more precisely reflect market exchange.
- Real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity API
- Precious metals prices in real-time Gold, silver, palladium, and platinum API
- Metals prices in real-time Base metals and platinum group metals API
- Historical and intraday charts AP
- Gold, silver, palladium, and platinum spot and future prices throughout history.
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices via an easy-to-use API by using a trusted Gold price and Silver price API used by hundreds of firms in the industry.
- Easily incorporate real-time Gold and other metal prices into your applications, such as spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other corporate applications.
- Reduce the time to market for apps that require precious metal prices dramatically.
- By utilizing cloud APIs, you can eliminate the pains and complexities associated with legacy feeds.
Also published on Medium.