The biggest gold miners are in South America, with the latest news about the permissions for excavation making Brazil one of the most profitable countries for investment and conversion. That is why it is necessary to be aware of any type of change in the Brazilian Real whether by the hour, or minute, for that you need a Precious Metals API.
The permits of the Government of Brazil caught the attention of large mining companies around the world, so the relationship of the next few years of gold will be more linked to that country than to any other in South America, being surpassed only by the African continent, which has a third of the world’s gold reserves.
However, in the world of investments it is always necessary to diversify, so if you need an API that not only has day-to-day updates and reliable sources, but also a variety of precious metals and all their rates, whether in dollars, rupees, or pesos, the most popular API of the last few months is Metals-API.
Metals-API is one of the most popular free APIs. It has an easy-to-use interface with live and historical precious metals rates. This API provides direct pricing and quotes in a variety of currencies for precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Cobalt, Nickel, Titanium, Aluminum, and other base metals.
To ensure the best possible degree of data coverage and accuracy, our system employs a unique “validation and fallback” mechanism, assigning different priorities to each data source and validating each metal/forex rate as it enters our databases. If one source does not provide an accurate quote, the next highest provider for this currency pair is contacted. This enables us to eliminate inconsistencies and provide the vast majority of spot exchange rates with six decimal places of precision.
Metals-API.com provides API access to live market data of precious metals with a 2 decimal point precision and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, small enterprises, and huge corporations every day. Metals-API is the most reliable source for real-time precious metals rates due to its reliable data sources and 6+ years of experience. You can sign up here
Metals-API receives market data prices from a range of trading sources and organizations throughout the world in a variety of formats and frequencies. Commercial sources are given more weight because they better reflect market exchange, especially for large currencies and metals.
Metals-API Drupal module provides extensive settings for displaying preferred date metal rates as well as the most recent. This free license is all you need if you merely want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices. The rate can be refreshed once a day (every 24 hours) by the drupal module, and it will fall inside the free license’s limit of 50 requests per month. Additional daily refreshes will necessitate the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained for a reasonable price.You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches, and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
Also published on Medium.