The exchange rate of cryptocurrencies is one of the most volatile in recent years, on the other hand, precious metals are the most solid elements and least likely to change, anyway, they do and it is necessary to be aware of both to generate the most positive rate return for your investment.
The key is to take into account the exchange rates simultaneously, which allows knowing the ratio of gold to a virtual currency such as Bitcoin and then about the dollar or any other currency. But if gold is not of your interest, you could also point to a less recognized but more purchasable metal, the unions with cryptocurrencies are endless.
Having control over your investments in two volatile markets could put you at the forefront of your investments, so you need to find a tool that allows you to do both. In this case, one of the most popular is Metals-API, which has all the exchange rates of precious metals with hours of difference.
The duality of Metals-API in terms of maintaining exchange rates in the rates of precious metals as well as currencies and cryptocurrencies make it the perfect tool for those who want to or enter the world of investing in Crypto and Metals, or who are already there and want to expand their portfolio.
Metals-API provides API access to live real-time precious metals data with a 2 decimal point precision and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for gold, silver, palladium, and platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Use a trusted gold price and silver price API used by hundreds of firms in the industry
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed real-time gold prices and other metals in your applications — including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need precious metal prices
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Metals-API is used by thousands of developers, SMBs, and large corporations every day. Rock-solid data sources and 6+ years of experience make Metals-API the #1 resource for real-time precious metals rates. You can sign up here.
Also published on Medium.