Silver is thought to act as a soul mirror, allowing us to see ourselves through the eyes of others. Silver symbolizes hope, unconditional love, meditation, mystic visions, tenderness, kindness, sensitivity, and psychic skills as a gemstone.
Silver is often disregarded in favor of gold, yet it has unique qualities that need more investigation. Pure silver is the best heat and electricity conductor of all metals, according to the Jefferson National Linear Accelerator Laboratory.
If you want to learn about Silver or any other metal, there are many APIs for learning about metal pricing available online.Metals-API is one of the most popular free APIs. It has an easy-to-use interface with live and historical precious metals rates. This API provides direct pricing and quotes in a variety of currencies for precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Cobalt, Nickel, Titanium, Aluminum, and other base metals.
The United Arab Emirates dirham, often known as the Emirati dirham, is the national currency of the UAE. The official abbreviation for dirham is “AED,” whereas unofficial abbreviations include “DH” or “Dhs.” Fil is a unit of currency that is divisible into 100 films.
In general, Dubai’s prices are comparable to those in other major cities throughout the world. Accommodation and tours can be costly, but there is so much to choose from that you can make it more affordable if you want to.
Metals-API.com provides API access to live market data of precious metals with a 2 decimal point precision and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, small enterprises, and huge corporations every day. Metals-API is the most reliable source for real-time precious metals rates due to its reliable data sources and 6+ years of experience. You can sign up here
Metals-API receives market data prices from a range of trading sources and organizations throughout the world in a variety of formats and frequencies. Commercial sources are given more weight because they better reflect market exchange, especially for large currencies and metals.
Metals-API Drupal module provides extensive settings for displaying preferred date metal rates as well as the most recent. This free license is all you need if you merely want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices. The rate can be refreshed once a day (every 24 hours) by the drupal module, and it will fall inside the free license’s limit of 50 requests per month. Additional daily refreshes will necessitate the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained for a reasonable price.You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches, and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
Also published on Medium.