Looking for an API that obtains Iridium Market Data in JSON Format?
Iridium, with the symbol Ir and the atomic number 77, is a chemical element with the symbol Ir. Iridium is a platinum-group transition metal that is extremely hard, brittle, and silvery-white. It is the second-densest metal, having a density of 22.56 g/cm3 according to experimental X-ray crystallography.
Are found in South Africa, Alaska, Myanmar (Burma), Brazil, Russia, and Australia, among other places. South Africa was the world’s leading iridium producer in the late twentieth century.
It has a high melting point and density. Iridium is the most corrosion-resistant metal that has ever been discovered. It’s utilized in specific alloys, and it’s combined with osmium to make a compound that’s used in pen tips and compass bearings. It was utilized to create the standard meter bar, which is made up of 90% platinum and 10% iridium.
There are various APIs for learning about metal pricing available online if you want to learn about Iridium or any other metal. One of the most popular Free APIs is Metals-API . It includes a user-friendly interface that displays live and historical precious metals rates. This API gives direct pricing and quotes for precious metals such as gold, silver, cobalt, nickel, titanium, aluminum, and other base metals in a range of currencies.
Metals-API.com gives API access to live precious metals market data with a resolution of 2 decimal points and a refresh rate of 60 seconds.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Thousands of developers, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies use Metals-API.com on a daily basis. Due to its dependable data sources and 6+ years of experience, Metals-API is the most trusted source for real-time precious metals pricing. You can sign up here
Market data prices are received in a number of forms and frequencies by Metals-API from a variety of trade sources and organizations throughout the world. Commercial sources are given more weight since, especially for big currencies and commodities, they better reflect market exchange.
Metals-API Drupal module has a lot of options for presenting both preferred and most current metal pricing. If you just want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices, this free license will suffice. The drupal module can refresh the rate once a day (every 24 hours), and it will stay within the free license’s 50 request per month limit. Additional daily refreshes will require the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained at a fair cost. You can also use the Metals-API WordPress Plugin , which consumes, caches, and generates precious metal price blocks.
Also published on Medium.