Looking for an API that gets Aluminium rates in JSON Format?
Aluminum is a chemical element with the atomic number 13 and the symbol Al. Aluminium has a lower density than most other common metals, about one-third that of steel. When exposed to air, it has a strong affinity for oxygen and creates a protective coating of oxide on the surface.
Aluminum is a lightweight, silvery-white metal. It’s pliable and malleable. Aluminum can be found in a wide range of products, including cans, foils, cooking utensils, window frames, beer kegs, and aircraft parts. It’s the second-most malleable and sixth-most ductile metal.
If you wish to study Aluminium or any other metal, there are several APIs for learning about metal pricing available online.Metals-API is one of the most popular free APIs. It has an easy-to-use interface that shows current and historical precious metals rates. This API provides direct pricing and quotes in a variety of currencies for precious metals such as gold, silver, cobalt, nickel, titanium, and other base metals.
Metals-API provides API access to live precious metals market data with a 2 decimal point resolution and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, small enterprises, and Fortune 500 companies on a daily basis. Metals-API is the most reliable source for real-time precious metals pricing, thanks to its dependable data sources and 6+ years of experience. You can sign up here
Metals-API receives market data prices in a range of formats and frequencies from a variety of trade sources and organizations throughout the world. Commercial sources are given more weight because they better reflect market exchange, especially for large currencies and commodities.
Metals-API Drupal module has a lot of options for presenting both preferred and most current metal pricing. If you just want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices, this free license will suffice. The drupal module can refresh the rate once a day (every 24 hours), and it will stay within the free license’s 50 request per month limit. Additional daily refreshes will require the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained at a fair cost. You can also use the Metals-API WordPress Plugin , which consumes, caches, and generates precious metal price blocks.
Also published on Medium.