Read this article to obtain updated NI prices in Ukraine with this metal prices API in a click!
Brief Introduction About NI Prices in Ukraine
The fluctuation of nickel prices in Ukraine during the war was analyzed. The authors found out that the dynamics of the nickel market were influenced by political and economic factors. The authors conclude that price fluctuations in many developed countries are caused by geopolitical events that influence the supply/demand balance worldwide. The world’s largest producers of nickel also happen to be located in areas where terrorism or wars occur regularly such as Indonesia, the Philippines, Venezuela, and other Central and South American countries.
The official version about war doesn’t explain anything about this situation and many other economic problems related to it (such as falling production). This trend has been described by analysts as a factor that creates conditions for speculation on commodity markets (with respect to nickel), the scenario of which could be supported by industrialists or bankers associated with Russian oligarchs.
Nickel prices in Ukraine are highly volatile due to ongoing uncertainty in the country. Investors should closely monitor developments in the region and adjust their strategies accordingly.
Metals-API collects market data prices in a number of forms and frequency from a variety of trade sources and organizations throughout the world. Commercial sources are also suggested, especially for major currencies and commodities, because they provide a more accurate depiction of market exchange values.
Each API has its level of complexity: those looking for the price of precious metals or world currencies require access to a long list of data sources. It’s an excellent quality to be capable of providing trustworthy and diverse solutions to requests when you can go to different sites to get the information. Metals-API is an example of this.
Every day, the API collects information that will be available five seconds after midnight; this is the main reason why you can’t seek fluctuation rates data from the same date.
This software uses JSONP callbacks, a responding system that uses an accessible language to reply to your request and tell you whether the information you want is available or not. The answer will take up to an hour with a free subscription.
To send a request, you’ll need an API key to enter into the API base URL’s access key; this is how the metals-API API authenticates your key. It might look intricate, but it is not that hard.
Once you get the API key, you can request data in different world currencies and metal rates. In addition, depending on your subscription, you can demand historical data rates, data fluctuation between two certain dates, and other features.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Also published on Medium.