The recycled metals market is growing day by day, as well as its use and the fastness in which investors see their money again, so it is extremely necessary to have regular updates of its price.
In the metals market it is best to diversify investments and not put all hopes in gold and its huge swings, that is why many aim to generate profits through silver, platinum or any other type of precious metal, but none is more common than recycling and there is only one place to find all your price changes to any type of currency.
It doesn’t matter if your currency is from India, Pakistan or Argentina, you can have up to 50 questions for free, you can even know the price of precious and recycled metals with respect to cryptocurrencies, all available in Metals-API.
This API allows you to know all the oscillations hour by hour, even minute by minute depending on the plan you have, with respect to all kinds of precious metals. In addition to metals-API being the only one that offers that type of update, it is also one of the few that has so complete information on any type of element that is not gold.
Metals-API Drupal module comes up with comprehensive controls to display desired date metal rates as well as the latest. If you only want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices, this free license is all you need. The drupal module can refresh the rate once a day (every 24 hours) and it will fall within the 50 requests per month that the free license allows. Additional refreshes per day will require a paid license which can be had relatively cheaply. You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches, and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for gold, silver, palladium, and platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Use a trusted gold price and silver price API used by hundreds of firms in the industry
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed real-time gold prices and other metals in your applications — including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need precious metal prices
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, SMBs, and large corporations every day. Rock-solid data sources and 6+ years of experience make Metals-API the #1 resource for real-time precious metals rates. You can sign up here.
Metals-AP obtains market prices from a variety of trade sources and banks worldwide, with varying types and frequency. Commercial sources are given a higher weighting, especially for major currencies and metals, because they more accurately reflect market exchange.
To ensure the best possible degree of data coverage and accuracy, our system employs a unique “validation and fallback” mechanism, assigning different priorities to each data source and validating each metal/forex rate as it enters our databases. If one source does not provide an accurate quote, the next highest provider for this currency pair is contacted. This enables us to eliminate inconsistencies and provide the vast majority of spot exchange rates with six decimal places of precision.
Also published on Medium.