Gold controls the precious metals market, however rare elements such as iridium are growing more and more and attracting the attention of larger investors, but not all APIs have their information available, much less by the hour or minute.
The best way to stay ahead of trends, while maintaining investments in the most classic metals is to be aware of their prices in any type of currency.
Before knowing the prices of Iridium it is necessary to know what its usefulness will be in the future, being the second largest metal in the world, its use will be especially important once platinum, the most daring metal, begins to be scarce or when its prices go to the stratosphere, that will be the idyllic moment to find the best prices in iridium.
To stay informed hour by hour of iridium prices on any kind of change, there is no better API than Metals-API.
This API not only allows you to know that type of values and rates but also gives the possibility of diversifying your knowledge in them and even seeing their changes in cryptocurrency.
To ensure the best possible degree of data coverage and accuracy, our system employs a unique “validation and fallback” mechanism, assigning different priorities to each data source and validating each metal/forex rate as it enters our databases. If one source does not provide an accurate quote, the next highest provider for this currency pair is contacted. This enables us to eliminate inconsistencies and provide the vast majority of spot exchange rates with six decimal places of precision.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for gold, silver, palladium, and platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Use a trusted gold price and silver price API used by hundreds of firms in the industry
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed real-time gold prices and other metals in your applications — including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need precious metal prices
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Metals-API is used by thousands of developers, SMBs, and large corporations every day. Rock-solid data sources and 6+ years of experience make Metals-API the #1 resource for real-time precious metals rates. You can sign up here.
Metals-AP obtains market prices from a variety of trade sources and banks worldwide, with varying types and frequency. Commercial sources are given a higher weighting, especially for major currencies and metals, because they more accurately reflect market exchange.
Metals-API Drupal module comes up with comprehensive controls to display desired date metal rates as well as the latest. If you only want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices, this free license is all you need. The drupal module can refresh the rate once a day (every 24 hours) and it will fall within the 50 requests per month that the free license allows. Additional refreshes per day will require a paid license which can be had relatively cheaply. You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches, and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
Also published on Medium.