Platinum has the least level of reactivity of all the metals. It is categorized as a noble metal because of its extraordinary corrosion resistance, even at high temperatures. As a result, uncombined native platinum is frequently discovered. Because it occurs naturally in alluvial sands of various rivers, it was first used to build things by pre-Columbian South American Indians.
Platinum is a valuable metal that is frequently used in jewelry. In addition, is the second most valuable metal. Because it is denser than white gold, more material weight is required to make the same ring.
There are several APIs for learning about metal pricing available online if you want to learn about Platinum or any other metal. One of the most popular free APIs is Metals-API . It has a user-friendly interface that displays live and historical precious metals rates. This API gives direct pricing and quotes for precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Copper, Titanium, Aluminum, and other base metals in a range of currencies.
Python is a high-level, general-purpose programming language that is interpreted. The use of considerable indentation in its design philosophy emphasizes code readability. Its language elements and object-oriented approach are aimed at assisting programmers in writing clear, logical code for both small and large-scale projects.
Is frequently used in the creation of websites and software, as well as task automation, data analysis, and data visualization. Python has been used by many non-programmers, such as accountants and scientists, for a variety of common tasks, such as arranging finances, due to its relative ease of learning.
Our system uses a unique “validation and fallback” technique that assigns different priorities to each data source and validates each metal/forex rate as it enters our databases to achieve the highest level of data coverage and consistency. If one source is unable to provide a trustworthy quote for this currency pair, the next highest provider is contacted. This helps us to avoid inconsistencies and deliver accurate spot conversion rates to six decimal places for the great majority of currencies.
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
- Real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity API
- Precious metals prices in real-time Gold, silver, palladium, and platinum API
- Metals prices in real-time Base metals and platinum group metals API
- Historical and intraday charts AP
- Gold, silver, palladium, and platinum spot and future prices throughout history.
In this age of immediacy, knowing the changes each hour may not be enough to maximize your profits. The ideal method is to use a program like Metals-API, which allows you to track currency movements minute by minute.
Metals-API.com offers a live precious metals market data API with a 2 decimal point resolution and a 60-second refresh rate.
Also published on Medium.