In the world of finance one of the most important assets is time, in the case of elements such as silver and other precious metals it is necessary to know their changes almost second by second, for this the most complete API is Metals-API.
A free trial of Metals-API allows you up to 50 monthly orders to know the value of silver, not only in dollars, but in any type of currency. This is updated every hour. In case of optimizing your membership, you could receive unlimited information every 60 seconds, an imposing weapon in the world of investments.
Metals-API is used by thousands of developers, SMBs, and large corporations every day. Rock-solid data sources and 6+ years of experience make Metals-API the #1 resource for real-time precious metals rates.
- Use a trusted silver and other precious metals prices API used by hundreds of firms in the industry
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed real-time gold prices and other metals in your applications — including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need precious metal prices
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Metals-API gets its market prices from a variety of trade sources and institutions all around the world, with different types and frequency. Commercial sources receive a higher weighting, particularly for major currencies and metals, because they more precisely reflect market exchange.
Our system uses a unique “validation and fallback” mechanism to ensure the best possible degree of data coverage and accuracy, assigning different priority to each data source and validating each metal/forex rate as it enters our databases. In the case that one source fails to offer an accurate quote, the next highest provider for this currency pair is contacted. This allows us to filter out any inconsistencies and deliver the vast majority of spot exchange rates with six decimal places of precision.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for gold, silver, palladium, and platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Silver, Gold, Palladium and Platinum
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, SMBs, and large corporations every day. Rock-solid data sources and 6+ years of experience make Metals-API the #1 resource for real-time precious metals rates. You can sign up here.
Also published on Medium.