Are you looking for a fastest API to find Silver market data In Singapore Dollar Currency?
Silver is typically disregarded in favor of another valuable metal, gold, yet it has unique features that are worth investigating more. The Jefferson National Linear Accelerator Laboratory claims that pure silver is the best heat and electricity conductor of all metals.
Is occasionally found in its purest form. The minerals acanthite (silver sulfide) and stephanite are also used to make it. Chlorargyrite (silver chloride) and polybasite are two common minerals that contain silver. Although silver is mined in numerous nations, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Peru, and Bolivia produce the most of it.
There are multiple APIs for learning about metal pricing available online if you want to learn about Silver or any other metal. One of the most popular free APIs is Metals-API. It features a user-friendly interface that displays current and historical precious metals rates. This API gives direct pricing and quotes for precious metals such as Gold, Aluminium, Cobalt, Nickel, Titanium, and other base metals in a range of currencies.
Singapore’s official currency is the Singapore dollar. It’s broken down into 100 cents. To distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies, it is usually abbreviated with the dollar sign $ or S$. The Singapore Monetary Authority is in charge of issuing Singapore dollar banknotes and coins.
API access to live precious metals market data with a 2 decimal point resolution and a 60-second refresh rate is provided by Metals-API.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Thousands of developers, small businesses, and Fortune 500 firms use Metals-API.com on a daily basis. Because of its reputable data sources and 6+ years of experience, Metals-API is the most credible source for real-time precious metals pricing.You can sign up here
Metals-API collects market data prices from a variety of trade sources and organizations throughout the world in a variety of forms and frequency. Commercial sources are given more weight since, especially for large currencies and commodities, they better reflect market exchange.
Metals-API Drupal module has a lot of options for presenting both preferred and most current metal pricing. If you just want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices, this free license will suffice. The drupal module can refresh the rate once a day (every 24 hours), and it will stay within the free license’s 50 request per month limit. Additional daily refreshes will require the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained at a fair cost. You can also use the Metals-API WordPress Plugin , which consumes, caches, and generates precious metal price blocks.
Also published on Medium.