Tin is a chemical element with the atomic number 50 and the symbol Sn. Tin is a silvery metal with a slight yellow tinge to it. Tin is soft enough to be cut with little effort.
It is a soft, silvery white metal with a bluish tinge that was known to the ancients as bronze, a copper alloy. Tin is widely used in the plating of steel cans used as food containers, metals used in bearings, and solder.
Tin is about 3 to 5 times the price of base metals like zinc, lead, and copper per pound, but it is much cheaper than precious metals like silver, gold, and platinum.
There are several APIs for learning about metal pricing available online if you want to learn about Tin or any other metal.Metals-API is one of the most widely used open source APIs. It has a user-friendly interface that displays current and historical precious metals rates. This API provides direct pricing and quotes for precious metals such as Gold, Aluminum, Cobalt, Nickel, Titanium, and other base metals in a variety of currencies.
Metals-API provides API access to live precious metals market data with a 2 decimal point resolution and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Metals-API.com is used on a daily basis by thousands of developers, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies. Metals-API is the most reliable source for real-time precious metals pricing due to its reputable data sources and 6+ years of experience.
Also published on Medium.