There are several APIs available online to check about Palladium live rates. Metals-API is one of the most popular free APIs. This API provides current and historical precious metals rates in a simple and lightweight manner. This API provides real-time pricing and quotes for precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Palladium, Platinum, and other base metals in over 170 currencies.
With Metals-API.com you can get live real-time precious metals data via API at an accuracy of 2 decimal points and a frequency as high as every 60 seconds.
- API for real-time, delayed, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for gold, silver, palladium, and platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Use a trusted gold price and silver price API used by hundreds of firms in the industry
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed real-time gold prices and other metals in your applications — including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need precious metal prices
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs.
Thousands of developers, SMBs, and large companies use Metals-API.com every day. Metals-API is the most reliable source for real-time precious metals rates, thanks to its robust data sources and more than six years of experience.You can sign up here.
Metals-API gets its spot prices from a variety of trade sources and institutions all around the world, with different types and frequency. Commercial sources receive a higher weighting, particularly for major currencies and metals, because they more precisely reflect market exchange.
To ensure the highest level of data coverage and accuracy possible, our system employs a distinct “validation and fallback” algorithm that assigns different priorities to each data source and validates each metal/forex rate as it enters our databases. If a source fails to provide an accurate quote, the next highest provider for this currency pair is contacted. This allows us to eliminate potential inaccuracies and provide the vast majority of all spot exchange rates with six decimal places of precision.
Palladium metal is a gleaming, silvery-white metal that resists corrosion. The majority of palladium is used in automobile catalytic converters. It is also used in jewelry as well as some dental fillings and crowns.
Relatively hard: Palladium is considered to be a softer metal, but it is still much harder and more durable than gold, which lends more protection against impact and a greater resistance to denting. Compared to gold’s knoop hardness of 200, Palladium has a knoop hardness of 400.
Metals API Drupal Module and WordPress Plugin
Metals-API Drupal module comes up with comprehensive controls to display desired date metal rates as well as the latest. If you only want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices, this free license is all you need. The drupal module can refresh the rate once a day (every 24 hours) and it will fall within the 50 requests per month that the free license allows. Additional refreshes per day will require a paid license which can be had relatively cheaply. You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches, and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
Also published on Medium.