Rhodium is a silvery-white metal that is extremely reflective and corrosion resistant. It is the world’s rarest and most valuable precious metal, far exceeding gold and silver. Rhodium gets its name from the Greek word “rhodon,” which means “rose,” and is named by the rose-red color of its salts.
Is primarily used in automobile catalytic converters (80 percent ). Nitrogen oxides in exhaust fumes are reduced. In the chemical industry, rhodium is employed as a catalyst in the production of nitric acid, acetic acid, and hydrogenation processes.Furthermore,is highly reflective and hypoallergenic, making it ideal for jewelry.
If you want to learn about Rhodium or any other metal, there are various APIs for learning about metal pricing available online. Metals-API is one of the most popular free APIs. It has an easy-to-use interface with live and historical precious metals rates. This API provides direct pricing and quotes in a variety of currencies for precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Copper, Nickel, Titanium, Aluminum, and other base metals.
Indonesia’s official currency is the Rupiah. Bank Indonesia issued and controls this currency.The word “rupiah” comes from the Sanskrit word “rupyakam,” which means “silver.”
Metals-API.com provides API access to live market data of precious metals with a 2 decimal point precision and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, small businesses, and huge corporations every day. Because of its solid data sources and 6+ years of experience, Metals-API is the most trusted source for real-time precious metals rates. You can sign up here.
Metals-API collects market data prices from a variety of trading sources and institutions around the world, with different forms and frequency. Commercial sources, particularly for major currencies and metals, are given a larger weighting because they more precisely reflect market exchange.
Metals-API Drupal module provides extensive settings for displaying preferred date metal rates as well as the most recent. This free license is all you need if you merely want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices. The rate can be refreshed once a day (every 24 hours) by the drupal module, and it will fall inside the free license’s limit of 50 requests per month. Additional daily refreshes will necessitate the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained for a reasonable price.You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches, and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
Also published on Medium.