The best way to keep you and your WordPress website updated is using an API.
While you must be on top of the metals market, it is twice as important in the case of precious ones.
Firstly, an API is one of the simplest methods to keep up with you. Especially if it has features that try to keep pricing variations every minute. Moreover, it allows you to link to a WordPress page to generate a display of various rates.
Finally, this is possible thanks to a WordPress plugin. With the use of shortcodes, the plugin provides complete controls for displaying preferred date metal rates as well as the most recent.
Some of its features are:
– Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, and Ruthenium prices
– Display current/historical rates with a shortcode
– Currency exchange rates
Along with this, Metals-API obtains market data prices from a variety of trade sources and global organizations in a variety of currencies. Also, commercial sources are given a higher weighting because they better reflect market exchange prices.
- Furthermore, using a dependable API trusted by hundreds of industry businesses, you can get institutional-quality precious metal values via an astonishingly simple API.
- Gold and other metals pricing in real-time might be easily integrated into spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other commercial applications.
- Reduce the amount of time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Leveraging cloud APIs, you might be able to manage the challenges and complications of legacy feeds.
In order to achieve the best level of coverage and correctness, the “validation and fallback” system provides separate priorities to each data source and validates each metal/forex rate.
In addition, if one source fails to provide a reliable price for this currency pair, the next highest provider is weighed in. Besides, this helps to avoid inconsistencies and gives accurate spot conversion rates for the vast majority of currencies to six decimal places.
- Real-time periodicity, history, and a tick-by-tick API
- Prices for precious and basic metals are updated on a regular basis.
- Metal prices for the platinum group and base metals are updated in real-time API
- Graphs of APIs used in the past and now.
- Gold, silver, palladium, and platinum spot and predicted prices throughout history
Also published on Medium.