Being aware of changes in gold in the Indian rupee is essential for any investor. While Kitko is one of the most known names when it comes to precious metals APIs, some of its competitors proved to get along with themselves better.
Since India is one of the largest producers of gold and aluminum in the world, keeping up with its currency is completely necessary.
Its geographical location also puts it in a privileged place. Russia and China have the largest reserves of gold and aluminum respectively. The geographical proximity leads to its markets in precious metals having the same rhythm.
While Kitco maintains the prices of four metals in three different currencies. Other APIs like Metals-API contain at least ten metals and any currency imaginable.
Because of that type of software and API, you’ll need to pass the price of the metal to euro and then move to your currency. Using Metals-API saves you all those steps.
API access to live precious metals market data with a 2 decimal point resolution. With a 60-second refresh rate is provided by Metals-API.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Metals-API.com is used on a daily basis by thousands of developers, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies. Metals-API is the most trustworthy source for real-time precious metals pricing due to its reputable data sources and 6+ years of experience. You can sign up here
Metals-API collects market data prices in a variety of formats and frequencies from a variety of trade sources and organizations around the world. Since then, commercial sources have been given more weight, particularly for large datasets.
Also published on Medium.