The need for successful promotion can be implemented smoothly with the use of crypto email marketing as ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) continue to gain traction in the market due to their cost-effectiveness. Due to increased competition in other resources such as discussion forums and chat channels, as well as the prohibition of crypto-related ads on social media, email marketing for Icos may be a viable solution to both of these limitations. Let us know what this product’s potential is and how it can have a big effect on companies.
What Is ICO Email Marketing and What Does It Mean?
It involves sending promotional emails to potential and current customers about the ICO via email. Newsletters, product alerts, and details about exclusive offers are sent to users who have subscribed to the service through email marketing for ICOs.
Types of ICO Email Marketing Services
- Welcome emails This involves providing a concise description of your company as well as a successful pitch demonstrating your willingness to do deals with your client. Try to be as specific as possible about your business expertise and market awareness. It will result in the establishment of a potential partnership as well as an increase in key metrics including open rates and click-through rates.
- Email newsletters Newsletters are used to share knowledge about upcoming events and programs, as well as solicit suggestions. It aids in the promotion of brand recognition and improves user experience.
- Dedicated emails It implies promoting a single deal to a large number of people. As a result, the firm’s call-to-action will be obvious. Checking the views and conversions on the landing page makes it easier to assess and monitor progress.
- Lead nurturing emails It involves delivering a series of emails to your customers that are jam-packed with valuable information. Time can be saved by using an automated system. Since there will be various types of customers at various stages of their purchasing process, flexibility should be guaranteed. It aids in re-conversion because emails are sent out based on audience targeting and segmentation.
- Sponsorship emails It employs display advertising as well as a variety of newsletter models. Pay-per-click, mobile ads, and affiliate marketing are examples of such strategies. Since advertising emails are sent to a highly targeted audience, there would be a greater reach. It will result in a higher number of visits, leads, and sales in the end.
- Transactional emails It’s an email that’s sent in reply to a customer’s action on a call-to-action. The level of interaction would be high, resulting in a higher click-through rate.
- Re-engagement emails This is sent to inactive clients in order to build a good relationship. Asking for feedback will help to raise awareness. This will help to strengthen the processes and marketing strategies currently in use. When compared to the costs of acquiring a new client, it is cost-effective. The company’s email list would seem more professional.
There aren’t a lot of platforms that support ICOs. Postr, fortunately, is the most well-known and highly recommended email marketing software for ICOs (Initial Coin Offering). This software uses artificial intelligence to help their clients reach the highest open rates of at least 70% for their email campaigns.
This is also one of the best free email marketing software options because it comes with content-ready, fully functional email templates that look great in all major email clients. The free email marketing system in this software allows you to send up to 20,000 emails a month with Postr branding. Paid plans start at $25 per month and go up from there.
Email automation software from Postr allows you to automate follow-up messages, segment clients, and send transactional emails. You can find the best time to send bulk emails to get the best deliverability by using AI-driven algorithms.
In addition to the standard features offered by most digital marketing platforms, you can have personalized content on a one-to-one basis based on the automated guidelines we set for each customer. Run an A/B or multivariate test to improve your content, style, or delivery time. While it is not needed for your email marketing campaigns, it is a useful tool if you want to submit automated, real-time communications based on content.
Also published on Medium.