Read this article and learn new ways to avoid spam folders and protect your email marketing campaigns!
The world has moved toward the era of internet marketing and one of the most popular forms of marketing is email marketing or “emailing”. Consider internet users as a group of people and an email list as an address book or a group of names and addresses (each name in the address book is a potential client to you who could become your customer). But if your email doesn’t reach him/her because it lands up in the spam folder then all your efforts are wasted. Spam-filter is an application that protects your marketing email from spam and increase the number of delivered emails. With integrated mailing service, flexible settings, statistics and protection of mobile devices it is easy to create effective campaigns with a high deliver rate.
So what are the factors that go into protecting your email marketing campaign? What should your Email have to avoid the spam folder?
- Prioritize Sending Valuable Emails to Recipients
Your emails have a better chance of being delivered to your subscribers if they engage with them. To ensure recipients interact with your content, you want to send them content that they are actually interested in opening. This is also an excellent way of developing a solid relationship with your subscribers.
Having your clients engaging with your emails is a clear proof of your domain being trustworthy. Messages that your recipients will enjoy opening are those that are valuable to them. Some examples of content you can provide that hold value include those that are:
As an email marketer, you should consider the different ways you can help subscribers by helping solve specific problems and improving their lives.
- Don’t Trick Your Audience
Another significant tip that will help your emails avoid spam folders is by making sure you aren’t tricking your audience just to avoid spam filters. This is because you’ll eventually get caught with your actions and the consequences of trickery can be severe.
The following are the most common tricks you should never do when working on your email marketing campaign:
- Using misleading claims: Saying one thing in your email’s subject line and then failing to match the content inside the message.
- Deceptive subject lines: Using ‘FWD’ or ‘Re:’ in your subject line to trick people into believing that your email is a chain of messages and that you’ve been communicating with them for some time.
- Fake email sender: Changing your email sender name and pretending to be someone who you’re not.
It is an email marketing system that boosts open rates by up to 70% using artificial intelligence. Their theory is that personalization encourages conversion. You can send up to 20,000 emails each month to your first 200 subscribers for free. In addition to newsletters, you can also send welcome emails, birthday wishes, and other forms of communication.
- It is low- cost
- Increases customer loyalty
- Increases the customer lifetime value
- Allows you to connect with your customers more
- Works well for encouraging small-scale purchases
- More revenue for your company
By using this platform, you will save money and time. Besides, you may set up your campaign in minutes and give your clients highly targeted information. Postr is the way to do this if you’re looking to stay connected with your customers and ensure that your messages are being seen.