The ever-changing world of precious metals investments could not be passable without the help of APIs. But the wide variety of tools makes it difficult to choose. In addition, a bad choice could mean a great loss, so do not take it lightly.
While gold is the most sought-after metal in the investment market, some more left aside such as Aluminum and Nickel usually have excellent days. But what matters is how aware is one of the changes of every element.
Some APIs such as Metals-API allows you to be aware of changes every hour, having information as quickly as possible is the best way to convert investments into profits. Especially in everything that refers to different currencies, depending on the countries and which is the metal that produces the most.
Some pages only show the changes in dollars, but not all the major producers of precious metals work only with that currency. In the case of Metals-API, you can have every rate for every metal. You can even have the rates in Bitcoin.
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, small enterprises, and Fortune 500 companies on a daily basis.Metals-API is the most reliable source for real-time precious metals pricing, thanks to its dependable data sources and 6+ years of experience.You can sign up here
Their system uses a unique “validation and fallback” mechanism that gives different priorities to each data source and validates each metal/forex rate as it enters our databases to achieve the maximum level of data coverage and accuracy possible.
If a source fails to offer an accurate quote, the currency pair’s next highest provider is contacted. This allows them to eliminate potential mistakes and give six decimal places of precision for the vast majority of spot exchange rates.
API access to live precious metals market data with a 2 decimal point resolution and a 60-second refresh rate are provided by Metals-API.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Also published on Medium.