Zinc is one of the most used metals worldwide and one of its largest producers is located in Asia. Iran, in addition to being one of the nations with the greatest natural resources in the world, has the particularity of having one of the most unstable currencies on the market.
The constant changes in the currency change the value of gold and zinc worldwide. For that reason, being aware of its constant oscillations can make investors make investments much safer and profitable.
In recent years Iran has been exploiting its mines. The zinc and gold business in the Middle East has increased considerably. The only way to follow the pass is through an API that gives results as quickly as possible or per minute as it happens with Metals-API.
Iran’s geographical position leads it to be in the middle of the largest oil and gas distribution network. So the sale of metals for infrastructure increased considerably, which led to the further exploitation of their mines.
The use of Metals-API as a tool to be aware of the prices of Zinc in the Iranian Rial guarantees that you will have the changes per hour and, in case of contracting the premium plan, per minute.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Metals-API Drupal module has a lot of options for presenting both preferred and most current metal pricing. If you just want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices, this free license will suffice. The drupal module can refresh the rate once a day (every 24 hours), and it will stay within the free license’s 50 request per month limit. Additional daily refreshes will require the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained at a fair cost. You can also use the Metals-API WordPress Plugin , which consumes, caches, and generates precious metal price blocks.
Also published on Medium.