Looking for an API that gets Palladium rate in Real-time?
Palladium is a chemical element with the atomic number 46 and the symbol Pd. It is a lustrous silvery-white metal that was discovered in 1803 by the English chemist William Hyde Wollaston.
A gleaming, silvery-white metal that is corrosion-resistant. The majority of palladium is used in automobile catalytic converters. It is also used in jewelry as well as some dental fillings and crowns. White gold is a gold alloy that has been decolored by alloying with another metal, usually palladium.
Is also valued for its monetary benefits as a wealth store and its investment potential. Palladium investments may produce some of the most profitable opportunities in the precious metals complex in the coming years.
If you want to know about Palladium or any other metal, there are several APIs for learning about metal pricing available online.Metals-API is one of the most popular free APIs. It has an easy-to-use interface that shows current and historical precious metals rates. This API provides direct pricing and quotes in a variety of currencies for precious metals such as Gold, Aluminum, Cobalt, Nickel, Titanium, and other base metals.
API access to live precious metals market data with a 2 decimal point resolution and a 60-second refresh rate is provided by Metals-API.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Metals-API.com is used on a daily basis by thousands of developers, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies. Metals-API is the most trustworthy source for real-time precious metals pricing due to its reputable data sources and 6+ years of experience. You can sign up here
Metals-API collects market data prices in a variety of formats and frequencies from a variety of trade sources and organizations around the world. Since then, commercial sources have been given more weight, particularly for large datasets.
Metals-API Drupal module has a lot of options for presenting both preferred and most current metal pricing. If you just want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices, this free license will suffice. The drupal module can refresh the rate once a day (every 24 hours), and it will stay within the free license’s 50 request per month limit. Additional daily refreshes will require the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained at a fair cost. You can also use the Metals-API WordPress Plugin , which consumes, caches, and generates precious metal price blocks.
Also published on Medium.