The safest metal, when it comes to investing, is aluminum, while gold takes all the lights, it has no use-value beyond jewelry. Aluminum, on the other hand, is one of the most used in construction and other companies.
For 13 years India has been one of the largest producers of aluminum. India was only surpassed by China and is on the same level as Russia. This means that investors have to have access to changes in the Indian currency, the rupee.
The best way to stay in the loop of the changes in the prices of aluminum in India is through Metals-API. Aluminum is one of the most common metals in the country and is one of the most utilized in the world.
One of the best benefits of using Metals-API, besides having hourly updates, is that it has all metals. In addition to updating your metals folder by order. It also has all the necessary coins to improve your investment.
With Metals-API.com you can get live real-time precious metals data via API at an accuracy of 2 decimal points. The frequency can be as high as every 60 seconds.
Metals-API’s spot prices are sourced from a very wide base of trade sources and banks around the world, each of them varying types and frequencies. This is aimed towards commercial sources as they more accurately reflect the exchange occurring within the markets.
This guarantees the highest possible level of data coverage and accuracy, our system relies on a very distinct “validation and fallback” algorithm. This relegates different priorities to each data source and validating each metal/forex rate as it enters our databases.
Even if a source fails to deliver an accurate quote, the next highest provider is queried. This enables us to sort out possible inaccuracies. It allows us to provide the vast majority of all spot exchange rates with a precision of six decimal places.
- API for real-time, delayed, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for gold, silver, palladium, and platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and futures prices for gold, silver, palladium, and platinum
- Use a trusted gold price and silver price API used by hundreds of firms in the industry
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed real-time gold prices and other metals in your applications — including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need precious metal prices
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Metals-API.com is used by thousands of developers, SMBs, and large corporations every day. Rock-solid data sources and 6+ years of experience make Metals-API the #1 resource for real-time precious metals rates. You can sign up here.
Also published on Medium.