The gold business is as old as time, but its forms of investment are becoming more fluid and new opportunities arise every day, whether within the gold business or with other precious metals.
Gold is the king of metals, but as the most popular precious metal, it results in many other elements not so well known being able to grow without as many complications as the rest. However, not all platforms are equipped with hourly information about both gold and the rest of the metals in the world.
One of the up-and-coming APIs in the world of gold rates is Metals-API, which in addition to having all kinds of plans from free to premium, has personalized attention for each of the users, as well as changes per minute in case of having one of the paid plans.
Every day, thousands of developers, small businesses, and large corporations use Metals-API Because of its robust data sources and 6+ years of experience, Metals-API is the most trustworthy source for real-time precious metals rates.
In addition to having all the metals and accepting orders on new items, which they add a week apart, they also have all the exchange rates available, from US dollars to rupees and cryptocurrencies.
To ensure the best possible degree of data coverage and accuracy, our system employs a unique “validation and fallback” mechanism, assigning different priorities to each data source and validating each metal/forex rate as it enters our databases. If one source does not provide an accurate quote, the next highest provider for this currency pair is contacted. This enables us to eliminate inconsistencies and provide the vast majority of spot exchange rates with six decimal places of precision.
Metals-API.com provides API access to live market data of precious metals with a 2 decimal point precision and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.
Metals-API collects market data prices in a variety of formats and frequencies from a variety of trading sources and institutions around the world. Commercial sources are given a higher weighting because they more accurately reflect market exchange, particularly for major currencies and metals.
Metals-API Drupal module provides extensive settings for displaying preferred date metal rates as well as the most recent. This free license is all you need if you merely want a daily snapshot of precious metal prices. The rate can be refreshed once a day (every 24 hours) by the drupal module, and it will fall inside the free license’s limit of 50 requests per month. Additional daily refreshes will necessitate the purchase of a paid license, which may be obtained for a reasonable price.You can also try Metals-API WordPress Plugin which consumes, caches, and produces blocks to display precious metal prices.
Also published on Medium.