An email template is a piece of HTML code that you use to create email campaigns. A decent template will allow you to copy and paste material straight into the file and will look excellent on desktop, mobile, and across many email providers. You can reuse the same template for several campaigns with different content by simply changing the content.
You can alter the layout and text of emails sent by people who share your content using email templates. Templates can be text-only or HTML plus text, with the latter being determined by the user’s email client.
Furthermore, when it comes to email marketing, your look may have an impact on your relationship with your clients. For example, two-thirds of people prefer to read a well-designed email over a plain one, and 80% of people would discard an email immediately if it does not display well on their mobile devices.
Furthermore, adopting this tool from an email marketing software supplier may bring various advantages, such as:
- Save time designing
- Stay consistent: keep visual standards with your brand colors and logo
- Personalize: one of the key pros of an email marketing campaign is customization. People love it, take advantage of it!
Many email marketing systems including MailChimp exclude certain types of products and projects. However, there are other options for email marketing software that include templates, and gopostr.com is one we highly recommend.
Postr stands out since it has no delivery constraints other than the number of individuals on your plan, and it allows you to publish significantly more content than larger organizations. As a result, you can relax knowing that whatever occurs, everything you’ve planned will be sent out.
For this reason, Postr is a well-known and highly recommended email marketing solution. This software uses artificial intelligence to assist businesses in achieving email marketing open rates of at least 70%.
The drag-and-drop email builder is ideal for people who are just getting started with email marketing. Email automation systems can handle follow-up email sequences, user segmentation, and transactional emails.
Postr’s AI-powered algorithms can assist you in determining the ideal time to send automated emails for maximum open rates.
How does it work?
- Set up your account: When you sign up for a Postr account, you’ll enter your name and email address, and we’ll send you an activation email. When you receive the activation email, click the link to activate your account.
- Set up your audience: The foundation of great marketing is a clean, up-to-date record of your contacts, also known as your audience. When you create a Postr account, we’ll use your setup details to automatically generate your audience for you. You can edit the default information for your audience if you need to, or immediately start adding contacts.
- Create a campaign: Next, you’ll craft your first campaign. A campaign is a message that you share through email to your audience.
- View your campaign reports: You’ve clicked Send, but it’s not over yet! A key component of successful marketing is tracking audience engagement, so you can provide more of what your contacts want and less of what they don’t.
A few of our templates:
Also published on Medium.