It is a useful free software that can read any text for you and allows you to convert documents and Web pages into audio files for IOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, Ipod Touch, so you should not be aware of the monitor or screen and you can dedicate yourself to other tasks. simultaneously.
Woord is available for Windows and Mac OS X, in both cases for free, and you can read all kinds of texts: websites, blogs, text files, PDF documents, ePub, etc. It also allows us to choose between several voices and set the speed of the reading.
Woord offers more than 60 natural sounding voices in more than 18 languages. It is also easy to use, just double click to start reading. The user interface allows you to change the speaker, speed, text size and background colour to suit our preferences.
Furthermore, Woord is a great tool to help you learn a foreign language. Select a voice from more than 18 languages and practice pronunciation, or listen to the text at the desired speed.
If the free version of Woord is not enough, you can always buy a license for other more complete versions. These “Pro” versions incorporate other features: convert text to an audio file, pronunciation editor, synchronization with mobile apps, etc.
- All the basic functions to go from text to speech.
- Free download and use.
- Friendly, intuitive and easy to use interface.
- Supports reading aloud from websites, blogs, PDF documents, Word documents and others.
- Allows you to change the narrator’s voice and adjust the speed of the reading.
- Reading aloud of any text.
- It has a floating bar to read any text in other applications.
- You can download Woord from the official page of this program to read texts aloud, remember that it is available for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.
Undoubtedly an excellent software that will help us to read some boring texts without getting tired, or for people who strain their eyes a lot; It is an excellent option to consider when reading books, documents, all kinds of websites, etc.
Sign up here: https://www.getwoord.com
Also published on Medium.