If you’re looking for an alternative API to get updated silver prices, this article is the best one for you!
About This Metal
Pure silver is a dazzling, durable, ductile, and malleable metal with the greatest reflective optical white color and thermal and electrical conductivity of all metals. It’s an uncommon element in nature, and much more so when it’s found in its pure form. It’s usually found in combination with other metals or as silver compounds.
Its uses are varied, among them in areas of medicine for dermatology, in diesel-electronic locomotives, in the assembly of computer motherboards, in silver-zinc or silver-cadmium batteries. Due to the number of various uses, this metal is highly tradable on the stock market. For this reason, experts in the trading of metals are interested in finding the best way to sell these products, looking for the best currency in which to invest.
To find the prices and rate movements of both precious metals and the currencies they choose, most of those who work in this field use Metals-API.
There are several APIs for learning about metal pricing available online.Metals-API is one of the most popular free APIs. It has an easy-to-use interface that shows current and historical precious metals rates. This API provides direct pricing and quotes in a variety of currencies for precious metals such as gold, silver, cobalt, nickel, titanium, aluminum, and other base metals.
The metals most in demand are Gold, Silver, and Aluminium.Also, we offer many currencies such as Dollar, India Rupee, Polish Zloty, United Arab Emirates Dirham, British Pound Sterling, and many other.
Metals-API.com provides API access to live precious metals market data with a 2 decimal point resolution and a 60-second refresh rate.
- API for real-time, historical, and tick-by-tick periodicity
- Real-time precious metals prices API for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Real-time metals price API for base metals and platinum group metals
- Intraday and historical charts AP
- Historical spot and future prices for Gold, Silver, Palladium, and Platinum
- Access institutional quality real-time precious metal prices through an easy-to-use API using a trusted Gold and Silver pricing API used by hundreds of companies in the industry.
- Easily include real-time Gold and other metals prices in your spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the time it takes for apps that rely on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- Using cloud APIs, you may get rid of the aches and complexities of legacy feeds.