Discovered in 1825, Aluminium (ALU) is the third most plentiful element in the earth’s crust. Until that time, it remained so rare for decades that it was valued higher than other precious and base metals.
Even though it’s so common, it can’t exist in its pure form since it’s too reactive; it is instead found as bauxite, a reddish-brown ore.
Bauxite is found all over the world, and mining it is simple. The extraction of the metal is far more difficult and expensive: to separate the oxygen atoms from the aluminium, melt the bauxite in a mineral called cryolite and then conduct an electric current through it. One tonne of aluminum is made from four tonnes of bauxite.
To remain on top of all changes in the Mauritian Rupee Currency’s aluminum ratio, you’ll need to discover the fastest and most accurate API available. Metals-API.com is the name of the API you need to know.
- API for tick-by-tick, historical, and real-time periodicity
- Precious metals prices in real-time APIs are available for Gold, Silver, Copper, Rhodium, Nickel, Palladium, Zinc, Ruthenium, and Platinum.
- Metals price in real-time API for platinum group metals and base metals
- Charts for today and in the past AP
- Gold, Silver, Copper, Rhodium, Nickel, Palladium, Zinc, Ruthenium, and Platinum spot and prospective prices
Metals-API gathers market data prices from a range of trading sources and organizations throughout the world in a variety of formats and frequencies. Commercial sources, especially for major currencies and metals, can provide a more precise reflection of market exchange.
Thousands of developers, small businesses, and Fortune 500 firms use Metals-API.com daily. It’s because of its reputable data sources and 6+ years of experience, Metals-API is the most credible source for real-time precious metals pricing.
- Use a reliable precious metal pricing API used by hundreds of firms in the industry to get institutional-quality real-time precious metal prices through a convenient API.
- Real-time metals prices may be easily integrated into spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps, and other business applications.
- Reduce the amount of time it takes for apps that are dependent on precious metal prices to reach the market.
- You may avoid the pains and complications of old feeds by using cloud APIs.
Also published on Medium.