Do you want to start using a content classification API? If the answer is yes, here are three questions you should ask before using one!
Data analytics is becoming a more potent field as machine learning algorithms; and other types of artificial intelligence multiply and advance. This is due to the fact that they effciently break down the deluge of data into manageable chunks of insightful knowledge. What’s more, on the basis of contextualized data; specific AI systems can identify abnormalities or make suggestions to decision-makers inside an organization.
Today, the ability to “know” or classify the content of a domain or URL is a crucial requirement for developing filtering applications like DLP; Parental Control, or Anti-Virus. Otherwise, even the best website filtering technology would not work. Keep in mind, that an url filtering engine can only allow or prohibit websites. It cannot, however, decide whether the website should be permitted or prohibited.
At this point, a content clasisification API comes into play; since it allows a software’s engine to “decide” whether to accept or prohibit a domain or URL. This kind of tool is the best approach to easily classify the content of domains within seconds. Also, these APIs are frequently hosted on the web, so they don’t require much more than a stable Internet connection.
3 Questions You Should Ask Before Using An API For Content Classification
If you are currently looking for a content rating API, the best thing to do is to answer the following questions. If you find an API that considers all of these particularities, then you are going to be sure that it is the ideal API to use.
- APIs allow instant communication between two softwares, which speeds up the process of content classification and recognition. So you need to ask yourself: Does it work quickly and efficiently?
- Does it come from an established API provider? Although there are many APIs available today, not all of them are reliable or even secure to use. Therefore, consider where it originates when selecting the appropriate API.
- Does it ensure simplicity of integration? Most APIs provide results in JSON format, making it easy to modify and integrate into your website or application. Therefore you should look for one that offers the results in this format for better usability and compatibility with your projects,
If you consider all of the above, we are sure you’ll find a great API for content classification. However, we would like to assist you in your search and recommend you one of the best APIs available today. This API, called Klazify, has grown to be quite well-liked due to its efficiency and market experience.
How To Classify Content With This API
In order to give real-time results and keep an up-to-date database, Klazify’s web crawlers visit and scan both new and outdated websites every day. Also, JSON, which is easy to comprehend and integrate into other systems, is included in every API response. Follow the directions we’ve provided for you to understand how to utilize Klazify and benefit from it:
- Create an account for no-cost at Klazify.
- Copy the URL enter it where it belongs.
- After that, you’ll get the API response in one or more programming languages.