Converting existing text to audio can help you improve your Italian accent.
When it comes to learning a new language, you may want to understand a listen to how to pronounce the words.
To do so, one of the best things you can do is converting text to audio. This will not only improve your accent, but it will also provide you with more ways to learn a new language.
What Is The Perfect Tool For Making Audio Out Of Texts?
Woord is the solution.
Woord uses authentic voices to provide instant audio for posts. If you want to provide your customers with a more easy way to consume your content and engage them, you can try this tool.
These are some of the features this Text-To-Speech Software provides:
- Increases the amount of time a person spends on a website.
- Users can listen to your material by converting articles to audio.
- Increases the amount of time visitors spent on your blog
- With the metadata generated by the Embedded Player, SEO is improved.
- Allows you to easily upload your posts as audio on Twitter and Facebook.
- Convert and add a player to all of your blog articles with a single touch.
- Choose where you want the player to go.
- Choose your preferred gender voice.
- Please choose your favorite language.
- Insert a paragraph from a blog article into the audio player.
A chrome extension for Medium or WordPress users converts each post into an mp3 format. It just takes two clicks.
Which Languages Are Supported?
In addition to Italian, the Woord’s Online Reader also supports English, French, Chinese, Dutch, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish voices.
Woord is another choice if you need a free text-to-speech service for various accents such as Australian English, French, American English, French Canadian, or Brazilian Portuguese. There are accents available in both female and male voices.
Is Woord A Complimentary Service?
Woord is an online app that allows you to listen to or read up to two audios. After that, unlimited audios/articles are just $14.99 a month. You can sign up and purchase your subscription at https://www.getwoord.com/
Promote Your Audio
When your audio or blog post in podcast format is ready to download from Woord, don’t plan to send it out into the world and make people flock to listen to it; you’ll need to promote it. When you’ve uploaded them to your preferred platform, whether it’s your own website or a media sharing network, you’ll need to let users know it’s there.
Start sharing your audios on all of your social media pages, and send an update to your email subscribers with an announcement letter. You should also start writing a blog post promoting your podcast episodes, and all of your upcoming blogs should contain tips about how to find your audio. So, what exactly are you waiting for?
Also published on Medium.