The eyes provide us with the sense of sight. All projected images are transmitted to the brain so that it can interpret them. Therefore, it is more than necessary to rest your eyes properly, and sleeping well is essential to achieve it. Likewise, spending too much time in front of screens generates high stress for the eyes. Therefore, we suggest you Use An API To Read Website Aloud And Rest Your Eyes.
Sleeping Well Is Key
Resting the eyes relaxes the muscles in the area, recharging them with energy. Also, by keeping the eyeballs closed, the brain prepares itself for the reception of upcoming images and stimuli. For this reason, experts recommend a series of measures to achieve better sleep and optimal rest for the eyes:
- To begin with, they recommend eating in a balanced way. They indicate that the amount of food consumed should only be satiating, adding a mid-afternoon snack. What this does is cause you to arrive at night without much appetite, so dinner will be light and you will sleep better.
- Avoid stimulants afternoon. As an example, caffeine can take hours to metabolize, causing effects long after it has been consumed. For this reason, it is advisable to put aside coffee, tea, cocoa, and caffeinated beverages after this time.
- If possible, taking a nap is beneficial. Experts recommend a 20-30 minute nap after eating to get the energy you need for the rest of the day.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., exercising helps to get a proper rest at night. Since physical activity is stimulating, it should not be done before bedtime. In the afternoon is the ideal time to practice sports, since the performance is greater.
- At night it is advisable to turn off all electronic devices in the room. Television, mobile phones, and computers,… generate “electrical pollution” that can alter sleep due to images that stimulate the brain, without allowing for rest.
- When it comes to dinner, it should be light and include fruit. Then, you have to wait at least an hour and a half before going to sleep.
Do You Spend Too Much Time In Front Of Screens?
Currently, we spend a large part of our day in front of the computer or cell phone. Whether for leisure, work or study, screens are part of our daily lives. Therefore, we bring you a little advice: Use An API To Read Website Aloud And Rest Your Eyes. This API is called Woord, and it is a Text-To-Speech software. You can use it online or add its plug in to Google Chrome! It is very easy to use and has a wide variety of languages. In addition, it has a free version that has all its best features!
Woord‘s Chrome extension will “read” aloud to you any website or article you visit. Google Chrome has a wide variety of users, and it is the most popular browser in the world. This platform is used by people of all ages and places in the world for its accessibility. For this reason, Woord is an excellent complement; due to its intuitive interface and ability to generate high-quality audio in simple steps, anyone can use it.
This AI will allow you to perform different tasks simultaneously; while it “reads” you the news of the day, you can prepare breakfast, or get ready to go out. But it is also a great aid for those who have visual disabilities, dyslexia, autism, or motor function problems.
Woord offers text to speech natural voices, which helps the user concentrate, making the “reading” experience more enjoyable. This type of software, with realistic human voices, is a novelty in the development of TTS Saas, and Woord has achieved impressive results. For these reasons, we recommend Woord’s extension for Chrome to enhance your digital experience.
If you like this, you might as well like…
Also published on Medium.